Wednesday 24 August 2011

Soulwax - Part of the Weekend Never Dies Documentary

I have just watched on the most epic documentaries about Soulwax on tour named 'Part of the Weekend Never Dies'.

All I have to say about this documentary is that the entire time I watched all I wanted to do was jingle and jam my size 8 feet to the hard hitting drums, baseline and synths. After watching this the urge to go to one of their gigs consumed me.

Here's the trailer....


Soulwax is headed by two bangin' Belgian brothers, David & Stephen Dewaele.

The only thing I have ever known from Belgium is its delicious beer. But now I have this. And 'this' being soulwax, isn't a new thing since they have been around since 1992. They are classified as an alternative rock/electronic band, but to me they are pure musical eargasms. Soulwax also has bassist Stefaan Van Leuven and drummer Steve Slingeneyer.

If you got through those couple of sentences and are still going with snoring your shits out then I suggest you watch this doco.

And if it blew my genitals out of the water then its bound to do yours too.

Swell.


No comments:

Post a Comment